Saturday 28 July 2012

Which would you rather?



A couple of weekends ago I made one of my infrequent trips on the London underground.

The train was crowded and there were no seats.

For the first time in my life I was offered a seat by a young woman of about 19 or 20.

I smiled and thanked her but explained I was only going one stop.

Now,

have I reached an age (early 50's) where younger folk will give up their seat for me?

That's pretty devastating.

Or have I put on enough weight to look pregnant?

That's pretty devastating too.

A friend laughed and asked which would I rather?

After deep consideration I decided I'd rather be old.

What would be your choice?

Blessings,
Andi xx

1 comment:

  1. Ooh that's a tricky one, I don't want to look old or pregnant! Maybe I need the seat because I look very young but with with a bad leg?!

    ReplyDelete

I'd be really pleased to hear from you.