Thursday 26 May 2011

I'm Still Here




Hi everyone,



Just wanted to let you all know that I'm still around but have so much going on at the moment I don't seem to have much time for blogging.



A play wot I wrote has been shortlisted for a competition and I've had to get a cast and backstage staff together as well as direct the play. The learning curve is so steep it's almost vertical. I have to be honest and say I'll be glad when it's over.


Then there's Elsie...







Oh boy. Just when I think the house training is a success, she pops a surprise. She's gorgeous and lots of fun, but it's like having a toddler in the house - she needs to be watched all the time.


I will try to visit your blogs when I can and hope to write a bit more soon.


Hope you are all well and happy. I'll leave you with a link to this video. It gets funnier every time I look at it.


how to upset your dog



Blessings,

Andi xx

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Thanks for the link it certainly made me laugh.

    Good luck with the play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is just adorable. I look forward to hearing about all her adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andi,
    How clever are you,writing a play! Hope it all goes well.Yes,the puppy stage is really hard work,Bella had to be watched all the time,she was always up to mischief!Even now..at 4yrs,she has her moments.The video is brilliant,very funny! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm struggling to find time for blogging at the mmetn too! Good luck with the play....what a talented blogger you are. Your dog looks so sweet, I'm sure you must forgive her when she's naughty!

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congraulations on your play and your new 'baby'. Blogger is acting up and some of us are having problems leaving comments so hopefully you get this and if you don't get many comments it is likely due to this...Good luck and see you soon.

    Sherri B. littlehouseinparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic News! And Elsie will get there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new 'baby' is gorgeous! Is Elsie a Welsh Terrier? My friends WT has a blog of his own - please visit him, he's so funny!
    http://georgethelad.blogspot.com/
    Congratulations on the play wot you wrote too :o)
    Best wishes
    Rose H
    Second hand Rose

    Sorry, I can only post comments as anonymous at the moment :o(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andi and the cute Elsie
    Its me George, blogger is playing up!! I see Rose has found you :)
    Congratulaions from me to, hands full is an under statement!
    Glad you are all ok.
    Have a Good Week
    See Yea George xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the play and the puppy training. All very exciting. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! Rolling on the floor laughing... that was GREAT!! I remember house training...the kids swore they would take care of the new puppy... guess who ended up with the job?

    ReplyDelete

I'd be really pleased to hear from you.